Saturday 16 November 2013

Today I Smiled Challenge

This is inspired by my friend Teresa who almost daily posts something that made her smile that day, and often times it gets me smiling too! I think having some funny, inspirational or motivational posts than can make others happy is a good idea. A small positive force in the world. Anyone who has read my blog will know it could use some of that!

I'm inviting all the other bloggers who happen to read this to give it a try too, even only just once. Doing it daily would be overkill for me, so I'm just going to try every two weeks, maybe less. There's no set format and no set boundaries so you can go as conserved or as crazy as you like. Maybe post something you found that you think others will find funny or a story from your past or an experience from in-game? Whatever it is let's try make people smile, or at the very least smirk. :P

1 comment: