Friday 7 February 2014

Today I Smiled: Batman isn't the only thing Rising

This clip from College Humor really made me laugh the first time I saw it, and it continues to do so every time I watch it! Yes it's crude but I found it extremely well done. Gotta warn you about the adult themes and language present in the clip though, so don't watch it with little ones nearby. Also it would help if you've already seen The Dark Knight Rises movie, otherwise spoilers ahead! 

Its... Badman "Rising". :P

Also the Sochi Winter Olympics has started! I'm glad I caught a replay of my favourite ice skater Evgeni Plushenko, performing his short program. Caught me off guard for two reasons - 1) this took place a day or two before the opening ceremony and 2) I didn't think he was going to be participating any more as he had retired. Glad to see he's back, and hope he does fantastically well for his home crowd! After this round he's currently finished second behind the japanese skater Yuzuru Hanyu who pretty much embodies every anime kid you've ever seen. Hopefully Evgeni totally rocks his long program to take the lead, and the gold. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment