Tuesday 24 May 2016

Newbie Blogger Initiative 2016!


It looks like The Newbie Blogger Initiative is returning this year, running for the whole month of June! If you are new to blogging, old to blogging, or just thinking about blogging, now is as good a time as any to get started! This "event", which you can participate in as little or as much as you like, is a good way to gain some exposure.

Here are some handy links for those interested:
Discord Invite Code
Newbie Blogger Forum
Newbie Blogger Twitter

From the sounds of things Discord will be the main platform for interaction this year, don't let that scare you off. It's pretty user friendly. :)

Due to my current schedule I'll probably only be on the sidelines this time around, but I'm definitely looking forward to discovering new/old blogs to add to my reading list. Also apologies if this post sounds like an echo, echo, echo, but that's kinda the point.

2 comments:

  1. Methinks I'm going to have to check my schedule for June; we're going to be doing some college visits over June and July, and I've no idea how that'll impact my participation in NBI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing about it though, anyone can just drop in and do anything at anytime and drop out again if they need to.

      At least I hope its that way again because I'm in the same boat of "too much stuff on"! :)

      Delete