Friday 10 June 2016

Skyrim: Not part of the Solution

Adventures in Skyrim - spoilers ahead! You can follow the rest of the story here!

With proof now that the Dwarves Law is really a thing it was time to see who among the population could potentially screw everything up:
  • The angry dunmer whose wife supposedly found a way out of this place somehow.
  • The researchers who enjoy poking and prodding the ancient dwarf tech, convinced that the statue heads are actually watching everyone.
  • The Imperial engineer who has been tasked with destroying said statue heads.
  • The gay grocer and the paranoid psycho who sends him death threats.
  • The ex assassin, who is actively being hunted by others (that jump down the pipe).
  • The fisherman who longs to go axe-murdering bandits again.
  • A mischievous daughter who is tired of being locked up in the palace.
  • A skooma addict.
  • A pair of overworked smiths.
  • The crazy idiot who enjoys pestering everyone to help him find the treasure of his missing brother.
  • A shop keep who likes short changing his customers with bogus potions.
  • An uppity douche bag, next in line to be Jarl who actively treats everyone, including myself, as "peasants" and his terrified and abused girl friend.

Apparently the correct answer was: Me. Too many douche bags, I couldn't help myself. As soon as I killed that shifty, lying shop keep the whole place shook, and a booming voice declared "The many shall suffer for the sins of the one."

With that all the lights went off, and scary, end of times music began to play and all the dwarven robots activated and began torching everyone. Obviously my first instinct was to fight but I simply could not damage them. They couldn't hurt me either, but they certainly could rag doll me around the place effortlessly. In a short time everyone else started to burn.

Those robots are sooo angry!

That's when I noticed Jarl Metellus running for the Lake house (since I was in the lake at the time), so I decided to follow him. Sure enough, upon entering I witness the last part of his time spell where he disintegrates himself. Stepping back outside, everything has reset and is bright and happy with everyone alive once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment